With 2018 coming close to an end, Mobile Index has released a summary report for the top 5 2018 smartphone game sales in Japan which have unveiled interesting results. 53.6% of the sales are from the App Store, while the other 46.4% are from Google Play.
Here are the results:
5. Knives Out (¥44.8 Billion Yen)
4. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle (¥56.1 Billion Yen)
3. Puzzle & Dragon (¥59.4 Billion Yen)
2. Fate/Grand Order (¥105 Billion Yen)
1. Monster Strike (¥107.6 Billion Yen)