The upcoming anime adaptation of Nyoijizai’s Harukana Receive series has been featured as a poster in the July 2018 issue of Megami Magazine. You can purchase this issue from our shop here and check out all the posters included here.
Recently the official website for the upcoming anime revealed a new visual featuring Narumi Tooi and Ayasa Tachibana, who form the Naruasa Team.
Previously a new visual featuring the Thomas sisters Claire and Emily was revealed.
Here is the first promotional video for the upcoming TV anime series:
In addition, some of the cast has been revealed:
- Miyuri Shimabukuro (Yuuna Yunohana from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san) will voice Narumi Tooi
- Kanae Itou (Elsie from The World God Only Knows) as Ayasa Tachibana
- Chisa Kimura (Daiwa Scarlet from Uma Musume: Pretty Derby (TV)) as Akari Ooshiro
- Rie Suegara (Shizuka Tsuchimikado from Märchen Mädchen) as Emily Thomas
- Atsumi Tanezaki (Miu Amano from Blend S) as Claire Thomas
- Saki Miyashita (First debut role) as Kanata Higa
- Kana Yuuki (Noelle Silva from Black Clover) as Haruka Ozora
The leading members of the anime’s production staff have been revealed and consist of:
- Director: Toshiyuki Kubooka (Berserk: The Golden Age Arc)
- Series Composer: Touko Machida (Hitsugi no Chaika, Lucky Star)
- Anime Character Designer and Chief Animation Director: Takeshi Oda (Onee-chan ga Kita, Yurumates 3D)
- Animation Studio: C2C (Oneechan ga Kita, SukaSuka)
Previous anime visuals:
Harukana Receive is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Nyoijizai. It began serialization in Houbunsha’s Manga Time Kirara Forward with the October 2015 issue. An anime television series adaptation by C2C has been announced and is set to premiere in July 2018.
Harukana Receive synopsis:
The story takes place in Okinawa, where Haruka forms a beach volleyball pair with Kanata. Kanata, who couldn’t handle the pressure put on her by her short height, had given up on beach volleyball already, but is convinced by Haruka to step back on the sand once again and aim for the junior tournament.