Hello again from Japan, where fatherhood means never taking a bath alone…
I love to watch Japanese TV and see what the next “boom” might be. A company called Megahouse is banking that their tiny camera, a 1/4 size replica of the classic Leica camera, this camera takes real pictures on special quarter-size film. The company is hoping the tiny cameras catch on with high school girls and people in their 20’s.
Another potential boom are new digital cameras with an adapter so you can send the pictures to your friends directly through your portable phone. After you snap a picture, you can “write” digitally on it with a special friend before you send it. It’s made by NTT Docomo.
Tonight’s update is another great one. First of all, by request, we’ve added funny Japanese English T-shirts to our wacky T-shirts page. Now, in addition to bizarre phrases in English, you can buy authentic Japanese-English T-shirts modeled after real shirts that we found here in Japan. Our shirts are 100% cotton Hanes Comfort-T, and feel really great. Check out the new funny English shirts on the T-shirt page now.
Other newly-added items include:
- Great new magazines, including the new Gal’s Dee and Milky Dolls
- One of my favorite magazines, Ike Ike Magazine, featuring a wonderful spread of the very erotic Ms. Wakana Sena
- New items on our popular gouka-bon S&M photobook page, with a great all-Stewardess costplay book, and another one for fans of school uniforms
- For Video CD fans, four new VCD items added to the Video CD page
- New in-stock videos, posted by Kaori
- Amazingly, we’ve found a few copies of the out-of-print hardcover photobook Pistil, by the lovely Fubuki Akira
I’m flying out the door, heading for Tokyo on business. I’ll stay at my favorite capsule hotel in the heart of Shibuya for 3800 yen, and enjoy the deep bath and sauna as well. I enjoy my little trips to Tokyo, but it’s deathly cold tonight — wish me luck!