The official website for Hanamaluon’s mature romance manga Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita. has revealed that the series will be receiving a television anime adaptation. In addition, an official website for the anime launched on Wednesday and has revealed that the series is scheduled for July 3 and the series itself will consist of 5 minute long episodes.
The anime will premiere on Tokyo MX on July 2, and an uncut 18+ version will stream on ComicFesta Anime Zone. The anime will have a joint screening event with the upcoming Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni… anime on July 1. The event will screen the new anime’s first episode and feature a talk show.
The main characters include:
- Shizuka Kominami, a quiet and introverted female college student. She is not good at getting into relationships with men.
- Ryo Kirishima, the college student who met Shizuka at a mixer. Ryo looks like a dashing female beauty but is actually a crossdresser.
- Sousuke Kuratani, Shizuka’s classmate in college. He has a gentle personality and often worries about Shizuka.
- Sumire Sakurai, Ryo’s classmate in college. She is a beauty pageant winner who is kind and amiable.
The anime’s production staff consists of:
- Director: Mitsutaka Noshitani (Maou Dante)
- Series Composer: Kunikaze Toda (First Major Role)
- Art Director: Kenichi Kurata (High School DxD BorN, Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
- Sound Director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa (Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni…)
- Animation Studio: Magic Bus (Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru)
Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono deshita. is drawn by Hanamaluon that has been serialized on the Comic Festa website, and currently has a total of 15 chapters available. The first compiled volume was released in November 2016, and the second compiled volume is scheduled to be released on June 16.
Here is the series synopsis:
“I met a pretty onee-san… not!?”
Shizuka, who attended Machikon (Goukon at the street), is not used to the atmosphere.
Ryou, a female university student, talked to her, seeing like that.
Two of them ran away from Machikon and seems like they got along well together immediately…
She suddenly got kissed as well as pushed down in Ryou’s room–
She though “Is Suzu-san a lesbian!?”
She also felt weird about her body for a female…
Can it be real?!… Is this person, a man cross dressing as a female?