The official website for the upcoming TV anime adaptation of merryhachi’s Tachibanakan Triangle (Love to Lie Angle) has revealed that the series is scheduled to air sometime in 2018. In addition, the first key visual was revealed.
The first members of the anime’s main cast has been revealed and currently has:
- Minami Tsuda (Yui Funami in YuruYuri) voicing Hanabi Natsuno
- Amisa Sakuragi (Sayaka Oki in Bakegyamon) voicing Konomi Fujiwara
- Arisa Nakada (Suzu from Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki) voicing the role of Iori Takamura
- Rei Matsuzaki (Ayame Reikadou from NouCome) as Yoriko Fujiwara
- Mikako Komatsu (Neko in K) voicing as Yuu Tsukishiro
- Eri Kitamura (Yui in Angel Beats!) who will voice Sonoa Mitsui
An announcement video for the anime adaptation was also revealed:
Tachibanakan Triangle (Love to Lie Angle), is a Japanese yuri manga series by Merryhachi. It has been serialized in Ichijinsha’s Comic Yuri Himemagazine since 2014 and has been collected in four tankobon volumes. The manga is licensed in English by Digital Manga Publishing, who released the first volume in June 2017. An anime television series adaptation is scheduled to air in 2018.
Tachibanakan Triangle synopsis:
When Natsuno Hanabi went back to her hometown to study in high school, she thought that she will have a new wonderful life. But Tachibanakan, the dormitory she was going to live in, was not what she expected.
Source: Natalie Comics