During the “Hirohiko Araki JoJo Exhibition: Ripples of Adventure” art exhibition which took place on Thursday, manga creator Hirohiko Araki revealed that his JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind manga will receive a TV anime adaptation that is slated to premiere in October.
The first episode of the anime series will screen at the Anyerri Hall in Tokyo and Japan Expo in Paris, France on July 5, and will later be screened at Anime Expo on July 7.
In addition, new key visuals were revealed:
The staff was also revealed:
- Directors: Yasuhiro Kimura (Three Leaves, Three Colors) and Hideya Takahashi (Keijo!!!!!!!!, Anonymous Noise)
- Script: Yasuko Kobayashi (Death Note, Shakugan no Shana)
- Character Designer: Takahiro Kishida (Durarara!!, Haikyu!!)
- Chief Animation Director: Shunichi Ishimoto (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
- Composer: Yugo Kanno (Ajin, Psycho-Pass)
- Production: David Production (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
The “Hirohiko Araki JoJo Exhibition: Ripples of Adventure” art exhibition’s official website revealed two new visuals for the series.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind synopsis:
Naples, 2001. Giorno Giovanna is a small-time crook with one big dream—to become a “Gang-Star.” No ordinary thief, Giorno has a connection to the remarkable Joestar bloodline, and possesses a Stand named Gold Experience. His dream starts to become reality when he meets Bruno Buccellati, a mobster from the gang Passione and a fellow Stand user himself. Realizing that they share similar ideals, and both disagree with the gang’s harmful affairs, Giorno reveals his goal to Bruno: with Bruno’s help, he will reform Passione by overthrowing the boss.
As Giorno becomes a member of Passione, and is inducted into Bruno’s squad, he discovers that it is no simple gang; its numbers are teeming with Stand users. Now confronted by other squads of differing loyalties and unpredictable caliber, their goal to change the gang from the inside out will be a tough one. Taking on these adversaries, Giorno attempts to rise through the ranks and inch closer to the boss, a man who is shrouded in mystery.
Source: Comic Natalie