The official website for the upcoming anime adaptation of Centaur no Nayami (A Centaur’s Life) manga began streaming the first promotional video on Wednesday. The commercial reveals that the anime will premiere on Tokyo MX starting July 9 at 10:00 p.m., followed by BS11 and AT-X.
The character designs and anime cast were also revealed and consists of:
The staff consists of:
- Art Setting, Art Director: Yukihiro Saitou
- Chief Animation Director: Sakae Shibuya (Girlfriend (Kari)), Yukiyo Komito (IS: Infinite Stratos 2)
- Clothing Design: Sunao Chikaoka (Wake Up, Girls! character design), Eri Irei (Masamune-kun no Revenge opening animation)
- Director of Photography: Genki Hoshino
- Editing: Yumi Jinguji
- Music: Tak Miyazawa (Jinsei theme song composition)
- Music Producer: Yukinari Shioda
- Music Production: MAGES.
- Prop Setting: Koremi Kishi (Seiren 3D Works)
- Sound Director: Hiroto Morishita
Centaur no Nayami is a Japanese slice of life comedy manga series by Kei Murayama. The series began serialization in Tokuma Shoten’s Monthly Comic Ryu magazine from February 2011, and is published in English by Seven Seas Entertainment. An anime adaptation by Haoliners Animation League will officially air in July 2017.
Centaur no Nayami synopsis:
Himeno is a sweet, shy little centaur girl. In her world, everyone seems to be a supernatural creature, and all her classmates have some kind of horns, wings, tails, halos, or other visible supernatural body part. Despite their supernatural elements, Himeno and her best friends, Nozomi and Kyouko, have a fun and mostly normal daily school life!
Source: Comic Natalie