Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (54.5%), male fans (45.5%), and teens to their 20s (68.8%) while the other 31.2% are 30 and over.
Here are the results:
19. Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
18. Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru
17. Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!
16. Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
15. Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
14. Golden Kamuy
13. Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet
12. Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.
11. Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
10. Yagate Kimi ni Naru
9. Tokyo Ghoul: Re
8. Karakuri Circus
7. Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume o Minai
6. Goblin Slayer
5. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind
4. Sword Art Online: Alicization
2. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
1. Toaru Majutsu no Index III