Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime series from the upcoming fall 2018 season do you want to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the female fans (53.9%), male fans (46.1%), and teens to their 20s (69.5%) while the other 30.5% are 30 and over.
Here are the results:
20. Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san
19. Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru!
18. Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
17. Space Battleship Tiramisu II
16. Bloom Into You
15. Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu
14. Gakuen Basara
12. Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai
11. Karakuri Circus
10. Goblin Slayer
9. Fairy Tail Season 3
8. Juliet of Boarding School
7. Golden Kamuy 2nd Season
6. Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.